THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ups And Downs

Photobucket

I have felt disconnected, needy, and just not myself this week. Sometimes I require a lot of attention from my husband, and sometimes I don't. We often do our own seperate things, which is great. We aren't connected at the hip 24/7, and I don't need that, but sometimes I want to feel like he wants to spend time with me. I want him to innitiate, and not for it always to be my idea, and I get my feelings hurt. I've been down, and excessively tired, but today has been better. I'm looking forward to the weekend, and getting some yoga in. I haven't done it much this week, because on Monday, I took a long and furious walk in my flip flops, and my calfs were really sore. Yoga must keep me more centered than I realize. Eating has been hit or miss. One day I will eat fine, and then the next barely at all. My schedule feels really off, and maybe it was the long weekend that threw me off track. Anyway...I just wanted to check in here, and also wish everyone a wonderful weekend!

5 Comments:

Just me said...

Sorry it's been a hard week - I hope the next one is easier, hang in there!!

Wanda's Wings said...

I'm sorry this has been such a hard week. It seems like sometimes no matter what we do or think that the week can be hard. Hang in the there!

I Hate to Weight said...

ups and downs. i really have them too. some days lately, i just cry with sadness and frustration. and then the next day, i don't understand why i was so sad at all. and i'm fine.

it's such a cliche but i ALWAYS tell myself -- this too shall pass. and it does. helps with my anxiety.

hope today is a good one.

Nicole said...

I'm sorry your week was so hard. I really hope that you were able to get some rest over the weekend and that you are feeling a bit better. Keep holding on, hopefully the coming days will be brighter.

Thinking of you and sending lots of love <3

*hugs*
Nicole

Eve said...

Well, I think we are in the same boat here......I have been feeling very up and down and unsure and all over the place. Thank you for your continued honesty! I love you.