THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

There Is Always Tomorrow


Today has been long, difficult, and both physically and emotionally exhausting. I'm not feeling like such a bad ass. I have some family worries on my mind, work got the better of me, and I have the bruises to prove it. I'm a bit overwhelmed tonight, and although I'm tired, I'm also dreading sleep. The nightmares were bad last night, waking up in a cold sweat several times, with panic gripping my chest. It will be okay...I know this. Tomorrow will be a new day to begin again, and although I can't really help the worry right now, I have to believe that things will work out the way they are meant to. I always manage to get through the tough times, maybe a little ragged around the edges, but still in one piece.

5 Comments:

Just me said...

Your attitude is good - I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you! x x

Anonymous said...

And the day after that!

Old Man Wisdom

John Buchanan said...

Angela, I know the feeling, the important thing is that you are recognising it and remaining mindful of what is going on. Keep believing, it will work out. John

gkjh lkjnlkjn said...

We all have them days where it basically just blows. Like you said tomorrow is another day. That's the important thing. ((HUG))

You are in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Volvo C70 Turbocharger

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.