THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Can Hear


I Can Hear

The heat is like ice searing my skin
white hot, blue fire
reaching out to touch
already singed, I back away
returning for more

The flames flicker in your eyes
mesmerized,
I know I cannot turn away
It doesn't hurt
I'm immune
Let the needle pierce my vein

We play this game
You will say I'm the leader
but the truth is...
I follow,
always...
Let me follow

I'm waiting
Call my name again
out loud
Only I can hear you

Only I can hear...

Angela Minard 2012©

3 Comments:

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

What a sexy picture! ;)

I understand your words.

John said...

I like this, thanks for posting it.

Sia Jane said...

You write so beautifully and it is always such a pleasure to read.
It carries so so much and although it hits some difficult pain, it is so expressive <3
Wishing you all the best fro the NY my darling <3