THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 30, 2012

An Open Heart



Happy Monday! The weekends always seem to fly by, but the end of the school year is nearing, and I will have the summer off, so I can't complain. I'm also getting really excited for this coming Saturday because I will be attending the first annual Kansas City Yoga Festival. It will be six hours of workshops with some amazing teachers. I can't wait! I'm going with my dear friend Shima, who is a Japanese woman that I met at the studio we attend together. She moved here a year ago with her husband, and did not speak English when she arrived. I can only imagine how difficult and frightening it must have been to move to a new country, without friends and family, and without speaking the language. She is so warm, open, and giving that she inspires me to have an open heart, which is really what yoga is all about. I'm wishing you all a fabulous week!

3 Comments:

Sia Jane said...

Sounds perfect beautiful.
Enjoy and relax and remember your wonderfulness <3

Wanda's Wings said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Your friend sounds amazing!

Eve said...

I love u!