THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Great Start



The week has started off very well here in the Minard household. Sunday my husband shot a hole in one in the golf tournament he was playing in, and yesterday I found out that one of the poems I submitted last month is going to be published in a poetry journal called The River Poets Journal. I'm really excited to get some positive feedback on my writing, and it encourages me to keep submitting. Other than that, not much else is going on around here. I can't believe it is already July and the summer is half over. It has been wonderful, and I'm going to enjoy every last second of it! Wishing everyone a fun and safe holiday:)

5 Comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your poem, Angie! That is fantastic news :D

I am so happy for you and very, very proud of you!!

<3<3<3
Nicole

Jenn said...

conrats! that is so exciting! i really love your poems <3

Unknown said...

Congrats on being published!! That's great news!

Writing Nag said...

Congrats on the publication!

Sia Jane said...

That is so so wonderful :)
You are SUCH an AMAZING poet :)

And from your one above, I hope you are okay too <3<3