THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 25, 2012

Damn Debby!



Well, I would like to be posting a picture of me frolicking on the beach, but tropical storm Debby has prevented me from doing that, so here is a picture of me enjoying the sun at home in Kansas City. Nevertheless, I have been enjoying spending time with my family. I have taken a couple of yoga classes while I've been here, and learned some new poses to take back home. My mom and I have of course been shopping, and we have pedicures scheduled for Wednesday, and then I'm headed back home on Thursday. I love summer vacation, and never want it to end. I will leave you with a picture of my parent's kitten, Joey. He is adorable, and needs to come home with me!

6 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Looks like you are enjoying yourself and the kitten is adorable.

Sia Jane said...

You are smiling with such hope.
That is wonderful <3

Jenn said...

you look so lovely : )
i am glad you are enjoying your vacation (despite debby) and i hope you enjoy your pedicures ; )

Meliss said...

I want Joey too.

Hope all's well! Love, Melissa

Catherine said...

Dear Angela, You look happy and lovely.
Your parents cat is adorable. Blessings dear. Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love you. And I am thinking of you. xo

Jenny