THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 20, 2012

Needing Change



I'm back on track, which feels good, although the record heat here for some reason is making me weary. I love summer, and the warmth, but not weeks of warmth in the 100's. My parents will be here tomorrow, and I'm also looking forward to seeing my son who spent most of July with them. It is strange how the dynamics of the family changes with one child missing. I've been doing so much yoga, and am going to try an aerial yoga class next Sunday. I'm needing some change, and something new to challenge me. I also changed my hair this week, leaving it curly instead of straightening it. It was getting curly anyway after yoga with all of the sweating. My summer is almost over, with only a couple of weeks left, but I think I will be ready. I'm also excited about my writing and submitting more poetry. I find it important for my voice to be heard. I share all of my poetry with my therapist, and she always recognizes aspects of the poems that I don't always see when I'm writing. It helps my therapy. I think I've accomplished some of the things that I wanted to do this summer, even with little slips here and there. I want to keep moving forward. Life should be more than routine all of the time. There needs to be excitement sometimes!  

5 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Your hair is so cute. Sounds like you have had a busy summer!

Unknown said...

:-)

I understand what you mean about the heat. Ugh. have fun with your family!!

Unknown said...

I've never tried aerial yoga...please share how it went :)
Wishing you a good weekend with your family.

Angela said...

I will share!

Nicole said...

Angie, you are so very beautiful <3