THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 27, 2012

You Are...



You Are...

You are the daydream before drifting away
playing like a movie on the wide screen
As the shadows move across my mind
remembering each word spoken
whispered in the dark

You are the comfort of home
my solace in a terror filled night
When you speak my name, my heart is at peace
Feeling you...
Breathing to your rhythm...
the pulsing of your hand reaching for mine

You are the calming breeze against my skin...
the cool touch of your fingers against my cheek
rising and falling
always returning to the beginning
Time quickly passing into years

You are everything
Completing my soul

You are my end

Angela Minard 2012©

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely...

Angela said...

I wrote this for everyone wishing for a happy ending...

Anonymous said...

As a web site owner I think the material here is really magnificent. I appreciate it for your time. You must maintain it and keep it up forever! Excellent work.