THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 30, 2012

Still Difficult Days

Here I am, and there are still difficult days, and yes I know that is to be expected. I had nightmare after nightmare last night, and then body memories throughout the day. Body memories are like being assaulted over again, like flashbacks, without the visual to go along with it. The stabbing pains are a reminder, and then I become angry at myself because I can't control anything. I hate this so much because I only want more than anything for it all to go away. The feelings of not being good enough, strong enough are still with me, and when will I let it go. This is really all that I can write...

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have a single useful thing to say but I'm sending you hugs.

Wanda's Wings said...

You have come so far. This is just a difficult time. Healing is never a straight climb. It has its up and downs. Try not to be hard on yourself and remember all those that care about you. Holding you up in this difficult time.

Jennifer said...

Sometimes (for me) the best thing to do is to remind myself that these feelings ebb and flow, but are not the sum of me. You are not defined by these feelings and it takes strength to acknowledge them and push through. You've got that strength.

Missy said...

May the Peace that is both With you and Within you be a comforting place to turn in these times. Peace transcends the pain.