THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 7, 2013

Taking Matters Into My Own Hands



After two months of not feeling well, and the doctor not finding much besides a high white blood cell count, I've decided to make some dietary changes and see if that will help with the symptoms I've been having. I've decided to go gluten-free and dairy-free . I already know that I'm allergic to dairy, but many of my symptoms point to an intolerance to gluten also. It may sound a bit drastic, but I'm desperate to feel better. I'm not sure how my nutritionist and therapist will feel about this. I'm afraid that they will think it is an excuse to eat a restrictive diet. With my history, I know that I will need to be careful, but I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes. My one resolution that I made for this year was that I was going to eat three meals a day, and so far that has been going well. I'm really not concerned with my weight at this point. I've even recovered from seeing the number at the doctors last week. I truly just want to be healthy.

0 Comments: