THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness



Yes, it is officially spring, but this is the picture I took of my backyard this morning. Spring break has been cold, grey, and gloomy, but even the sun worshipper in me has to admit that this is beautiful.
 
I've missed being here on my blog, but I've been in such a strange head space. I struggled with my health throughout the fall and winter, all of it due to side effects of anorexia. There are also family issues going on, which due to privacy, I won't write about. I'm just trying to make it through at this point, but I'm feeling quite broken most of the time. There is so much good that I want to do, but mostly I feel like I'm a failure.
Well, this is why I haven't been writing!

2 Comments:

Missy said...

Funny how we abandon the the things that could actually help us heal -- at the times when we most need them.
I am in a similar space of complete shut down -- am sending light and love.

Eve said...

Im sorry I haven't been reading. Since I went off fb, I have kindof fallen off the internet stuff. I lvoe you and am praying for you.