THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Simple Goal



I deleted my last post from a few days ago, mainly because it was whiny and ungrateful, and that is not the person I want to be or the space I want to inhabit. Although what I wrote was my truth in the moment, I feel like if I want to move forward, I need to find a different truth. When I worry too much about the future, I become paralyzed with fear and self doubt, and as usual, I find myself standing in my own way. The goal for now is simple, and that is just to be where I am, without judgment.  

2 Comments:

Lee said...

Remember that it's about the journey, not the destination.
You are where you need to be. When the time comes for something new, the opportunity will present itself. Just take one day at a time, one foot in front of the other. The mission is just to love with all your heart. If you are doing that, you are fulfilling your destiny.

Sia Jane said...

I think sometimes we can do that. Write and then remove it.
I certainly do.
I also think we have to allow ourselves that time and space to not always be, I don't know.
Maybe we do sound ungrateful, but what does that even really mean in terms of writing and expressing our feelings.
This is a process and that is all your writing of this process will be too xoxo