THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Easily Broken



Artwork by~ Carmine Monzo; Drawing, "Breaking Point". Pastel, charcoal.
 
This morning I came to my blog because I knew that I needed to write, but my mind is jumpy, so I will apologize early on if this post leads nowhere. I'm going to make bullet points, and try to make some sense of it all.
 
  • I criticize myself for the intensity of my feelings. I feel like my heart breaks too easily.
  • I have a shaky sense of self worth, and as much as I'm trying to change this, it is easily shattered.
  • PTSD sucks...I was triggered by something that I cannot talk about here, but managing the symptoms is exhausting.
  • When I don't sleep, hopeless feelings begin to take over.
  • I feel guilty for any happiness that comes my way.
This is all I can write for now.