This morning I came to my blog because I knew that I needed to write, but my mind is jumpy, so I will apologize early on if this post leads nowhere. I'm going to make bullet points, and try to make some sense of it all.
- I criticize myself for the intensity of my feelings. I feel like my heart breaks too easily.
- I have a shaky sense of self worth, and as much as I'm trying to change this, it is easily shattered.
- PTSD sucks...I was triggered by something that I cannot talk about here, but managing the symptoms is exhausting.
- When I don't sleep, hopeless feelings begin to take over.
- I feel guilty for any happiness that comes my way.
This is all I can write for now.