THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Now



Now

I've done this assignment before...
How far have you come?
I can see from there to here
truly, I can
but...
does it even matter?

I suppose I'm confused...
if I'm focused on the present moment
"now" is the ultimate goal
but...

This is "now"

Now is being afraid of my mind
the maze of memories that turns today into a mystery
feeling consummately alone
contemplating death
solely not to bring anyone with me
into my living hell

Now is everything
or nothing
depending on my sanity at any given moment
I could go further
be more

Oh, I want, I want...
now
to be quieter
less ashamed
less like there
but I do not know how
to find
now

Angela Minard 2014 ©

Artwork by ~ Fuyuko Matsui  "In The Realm Of Hell"

1 Comments:

Inner Peace said...

Now is the recognition that a memory is just a thought , and you can entertain it or dismiss it.