THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Bags Are Packed I'm Ready To Go

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My bag are sitting in the doorway of our bedroom and I'm fighting the tears. Since Dave and I started dating over twenty years ago, we have never been apart longer than a week. He is what keeps me connected to this world when I am ready to drift away, it is always for him that I return. I want to do this for me, but mostly I want to recover for all of us. Dave and the boys, and then me. As much as I want to get better, I also don't want to gain weight. I don't think that I need to gain weight. I just want to maintain if possible. I'm sure that is not realistic, but still, it is the direction that my thoughts travel. I'm afraid for tomorrow night. I have never stayed in a hotel by myself. I feel like an immature child who has to learn to do things by herself. Growing up is always so hard.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments: