THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our Family Meeting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I finally gathered all of the boys together this morning so that I could tell them that I would be going away to Renfrew. I waited until Dave went upstairs to take a shower. I figured that I would be too emotional with him around. It went better than I expected. Only my oldest knew about the eating disorder, so I told all of them. My youngest said,"Is that why we never see you eat?" They were great though. My mom is coming to stay for the first week that I'm gone, so they are excited to see their grandma. Their lives really won't change that much. Dave is always home for them, and he is always the one who gets them up and ready for school. He is such a great dad, so that definitely makes it easier for me to leave.
Today I am taking the two younger boys to the movies, and each is taking a friend. That is what they wanted to do for their "friend" birthday. We already celebrated with family. I'm also going to finish most of my packing. Dave just went to Walgreens to pick up my meds and some pictures that we ordered. He had an 8x10 glossy of me made so that he could tape it to the bathroom mirror! He is so adorable, and also such a dork! I love him!
I can't believe that I will be leaving tomorrow. I will arrive in Ft. Lauderdale around 6:00 p.m. and Renfrew will have some random guy named Joe picking me up Tuesday morning. This has been such a rollercoaster ride, but I think that I am ready to get off.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments: