THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Help Along The Way

doves
Ugh! I'm really struggling through my meals. It is so frustrating, but I'm doing as much as I can. I'm just feeling so anxious after I eat. I see my therapist and nutritionist tomorrow, so hopefully between all of us, we can figure out why. I feel like I am trying to deal with my emotions, but maybe this is my way of trying to avoid them and I don't realize it because it is so familiar. I don't know if that even makes sense, but anyway...I can't sleep, so here I am. I know that I will be able to work through it, and I'm trying to remember that I have come a long way. I have had these eating disordered thoughts for half of my life, so I realize that it is going to take time. I was able to talk to Dave tonight at dinner. He could see that I was having a difficult time, and helped talk me through it. Not that long ago it would have been too hard for me to accept the help, but now, I am just grateful for his patience and support. I will take all of the help that I can get, and that is just one more step in the right direction.

There! That was a little pep talk to myself:)
Now I must try to get some sleep.

~Peace~doves

0 Comments: