THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 18, 2008

What Have I Done?

What have I done with my day off? (Thanks for asking!)

~President's Day 2008~

1. Awoke at 10:30 a.m.
2. Grabbed a big ass cup of coffee
3. Said, "Damn, these Kellogg's cereal straws are wicked good for sucking up my big ass cup of coffee." (the inside is coated with chocolate, and the heat of the coffee melts it while you suck, so how can that be a bad thing?)

Photobucket
4. Talked to my mom on the phone for over an hour.
(She lives in Florida, and just returned from an island cruise, while I'm freezing my ass off here in Kansas! Whatever!!!!)
5. Contemplated eating lunch while drinking a Diet Coke.
6. Finished knitting my husband's scarf. He is going to kill me. (See pic below)

Photobucket
7. Laundry
8. Listened to Broadway showtunes while still in my pajamas.
9. Knitting
( scarf for Roman, and one for myself.)
10. Contemplating dinner while drinking a Diet Coke.
11. Still listening to showtunes, and blogging about my super exciting day.

0 Comments: