THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bragging

Healing through Creativity
I'm going to do a little bit of bragging right now because I think this is the first time that I've ever won anything before. Healing Through Creativity sponsored an art competition through their website http://healingthroughcreativity.org, so I sent in a few of my poems, and my poem Little Girl Lost won the writing portion of the competition. It makes me feel so great to know that through my poetry I can reach out and touch other people. Their website is a wonderful forum for trauma survivors and has great resources for help and healing. Stop by and check it out!

6 Comments:

The Speaker said...

I want to join your journal! Tell me how?

Angela said...

I was hoping that you would say that! Go to http://1001journals.com and register. After you register you can sign up for the journal. Mine is #2800

I was also hoping that you would design the cover of the journal. I'm a poet, not an artist:D

Love you<3
Angie

The Speaker said...

I'd be more than happy to design the cover. :)

PS: I didn't even read the post earlier. I was in a rush, and wanted to ask about the journal before I forgot. CONGRATULATIONS!

You are so incredible.

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl:

Thought of the day:


"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." - Dale Carnegie

Donn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I love that poem too. Your blog is truly inspiring, especially for those going through physical and emotional pain... thanks for sharing the ups and downs in your journey to recovery.

cheers! :)

MrsMenopausal said...

Congratulations! You are so talented. :)