THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beautification

Photobucket
Today was what my husband calls a "day of beautification". I took my mom to our local beauty school, and I got my haircut, and we both got spa pedicures,and parafin wax treatments for our hands. It was my moms first time ever having a pedicure, and I think that she enjoyed it. We sat in the massage chairs, and we got to keep the nail polish that we picked out for our toes. It was a fun day, and now we are feeling fabulously beautiful!

3 Comments:

Sunny said...

Awww! What a wonderful day!

Girl time rocks! ;)

Vanessa said...

You, and your blog, are beautiful.

The Insane Writer said...

Oohhh Luck you. :) I have never been to a spa. It sounds like you two had so much fun! And you both look so beautiful!!