THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Food Challenges


I'm really trying to challenge myself to stick to my meal plan, and not skip any meals, even though I'm feeling uncomfortable with my body. The urge to restrict is strong, and Claudia is loud, but so far I've been able to ignore her. Yesterday afternoon we went to see a movie, and I ate some candy. I wasn't really hungry later in the evening, and thought about skipping dinner, but I forced myself to eat a salad and a piece of salmon. I'm also usually very horrible when it comes to eating breakfast, but lately I have been having a bowl of yogurt with some granola sprinkled on top. Today I even had some fruit to go with it. I do have tons more energy, and my mood, as long as I'm not obsessing about my weight, is great. I know that I just have to sit with all of these uncomfortable feelings, and the rest will work itself out eventually. I just have to have faith, keep believing, and continue to challenge myself, even though I'm afraid.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,
Your not sitting with it you are blogging about it so at least that is an outlet! Hang in there because there is nothing wrong with more energy! ;)

Chris said...

Hi, found you via EntreCard and I really like your blog, you write wonderfully. I am also obsessed w/food and have a very hard time controlling it. I keep a journal as well and it really is helping me. Other than yesterday, when I didnt write a thing down and gained 1.5 lbs.
Good luck tho,and hang in there, you're doing great !

Sunny said...

Keep up the great work, Warrior woman!!! :)