THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Holding On To Faith

Photobucket

My oldest son comes home from Florida this morning. I'm up early, and so excited to see him. I will feel much better when all four of my boys are home, safe and sound. The other day, my youngest said, "Two more days till Christian comes home!" "It sounds like you missed him", I said. He said, "Yeah, What's wrong with that?" Nothing at all! Joy to a mothers ears to know that her sons all love each other. The whole family is going to the airport to greet him, and then out for a celebration lunch. I can't wait!


In other news, I went to therapy, and saw my nutritionist last evening. Both were good sessions, and no crying this week. I hate crying in therapy! I'm maintaining my weight right now, so my nutritionist made me a maintenance meal plan which she predicts will either keep my weight stable or make me lose some, which in that case, she will have to adjust it. I just have to have faith and trust that she is right.




Patrick Overton

0 Comments: