THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Photobucket
Christian is home now, and I don't know what his grandpa did to him while he was visiting, but he was up early this morning, mowing the lawn! Whatever he did, it sure is nice to have him home. His brothers were so happy to see him that they carried his luggage out of the airport for him. I'm so very blessed to have such a wonderful family.
I start back to work next week, and it is a good thing, because I can only clean house, knit, and exercise so much. Dave says that he has at least ten pairs of underwear, but keeps on wearing the same two pair because I do laundry so much. I'm just afraid of getting behind, because that is always what seems to happen when I work. I just can't possibly keep up with everything that has to be done around here. Everyone has promised to help though, and I hope so, because it does become very overwhelming. I'm excited to see the kids at work. I've missed them all so much. I checked Sam's blog the other day, and he has been blogging almost everyday. If you get a chance,
go check it out. I'm so proud of him!
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend:)

0 Comments: