THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hallelujah, Saturday!

Photobucket

It has felt like a very long week, and I feel grateful and relieved that I have persevered, and made it through. Hallelujah, Saturday! I started out the week in a serious funk, but with each day that has passed, my mood and outlook on life has been improving, and at the moment, I feel really good. Mostly, it is only because I made it through, but hey...I'll take it!
I have no real plans for this weekend besides errands and chores around the house, but the sun is shining after a cold and rainy week here, I have energy to spare, and smiling seems like such a simple thing. It has been only a few days since I thought that I had forgotten how, so I'm not going to take it for granted.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi glad your feeling better. I know the feeling about being in a funk all to well. Ups and downs can drive you crazy . wishing you a happy weekend. Enjoy your family and God Bless you

Chronic Chick Talk

Anonymous said...

OK, That calls for a

"Give me a HIGH FIVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love

Old man in Florida

Anonymous said...

The weather can have alot to do with our mood as well. I'm glad you're smiling again.

Eric S. said...

Glad to see you smiling. Sometimes the funk can get to be a little too funky.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

another building brick in place..:))