THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Onward And Upward

Photobucket

I'm feeling better since my last post when I was impatient with my weight, and uncomfortable with my body. I still have those feelings, but they aren't quite so overwhelming. There are going to be days when I don't feel so strong, and I need to try not to be so hard on myself on those days. Of course, that is easier said than done, but that at least is my goal.

I really don't have much else to say today, except to thank everyone for all of their support. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and take care:-)

2 Comments:

Cammy said...

I am glad to hear that you're feeling better, hang in there and keep on going one day at a time, one hour at a time if you have to. Remember that there IS light at the end of this tunnel!

Have a great weekend and take care,
C.

Anonymous said...

The image suggests you are ready to take off and soar into a lighter sense of being. To acknowledge uncomfortable feeligns is the first step to moving beyond them. Fabulous gargoyles by the way!