Onward And Upward

Photobucket

I'm feeling better since my last post when I was impatient with my weight, and uncomfortable with my body. I still have those feelings, but they aren't quite so overwhelming. There are going to be days when I don't feel so strong, and I need to try not to be so hard on myself on those days. Of course, that is easier said than done, but that at least is my goal.

I really don't have much else to say today, except to thank everyone for all of their support. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and take care:-)

Comments

Cammy said…
I am glad to hear that you're feeling better, hang in there and keep on going one day at a time, one hour at a time if you have to. Remember that there IS light at the end of this tunnel!

Have a great weekend and take care,
C.
Anonymous said…
The image suggests you are ready to take off and soar into a lighter sense of being. To acknowledge uncomfortable feeligns is the first step to moving beyond them. Fabulous gargoyles by the way!

Popular posts from this blog

Certain

Just Snap Out Of It

Combat