THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Free Time

Photobucket



I'm awake early this morning, so I thought that I would get a little blogging in before I start the day. I don't have much planned besides some cleaning and baking. I'm going over to my mother-in-laws to bake pies this morning. Tomorrow we will be going over to my brother and sister-in-laws house for Thanksgiving, and all that I'm in charge of is the bread, so I don't really have that much to do.
I'm definitely going to enjoy the rest of this week off from work. Emery the rat is here for a holiday visit, and she is as cute as ever! I'm not sure what all I'm going to be doing with my time off, but I would like to write some poetry, and work on my knitting. I just finished a fun and festive red scarf. I've never knitted a hat, so that is what I'm going to try next. My son Roman wants a hat to match the scarf that I knitted for him last year. Well, that is all I have to write for now, but I'm sure that I will be back later. Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie--It's so good to see you in good spirits today! I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I am thankful to have reconnected with you, my dear friend!

Lisa and Jim said...

How pretty! I wish I could knit, but you hand me those needles and I seem to grow extra thumbs.

iceah said...

your into knitting too c: nice c: i can only crochet c: have a great Thanxgiving day c: