THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hold On

Photobucket

Hold On

As angry as a petulant child,
my rage spills onto you.
All the while
you hold out your hand.
I reach out blindly
only to recoil from
the warmth of your fire.
The thaw seems at times
to fuel the pain,
longing to return
to the numbness,
before the frostbite
burns my skin.
No longer can I stand here
frozen in time
nor turn to look back.
If anything,
I have learned
that there is no escape,
and so with gratitude,
I will hold on.

Angela Minard 2009©

2 Comments:

Beth Fehlbaum, Author said...

I totally get what you're saying.
:)
Beth Fehlbaum, author
Courage in Patience, a story of hope
http://courageinpatience.blogspot.com
Ch. 1 is online

ascendmeawyay said...

can I ask how much mg you took of the xanax? that would be 30 mg right? because 60 x 0.5 mg is 30 mg..

just wondering because I am starting a suicide blog about how to end life painlessly see I overdosed on 30-50 pills of aspirin and have been having breathing problems and heart problems but no one seems to give a f*ck any who please please tell me the dosage - thanks!