THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Possibilities

Photobucket

This weekend went by so fast, but I suppose that they always do. I have felt calm and relaxed for the past few days, and that is such a welcomed feeling from all of the anxiety and dread that has been washing over me for months. I'm determined to hang on to my hopefullness. This will always be the year that I attempted to take my own life, and I never again want to travel to such a dark and lonely place. I really am trying to take each day as it comes, to let go of the past, and not worry so much about what the future holds. I'm beginning to feel a sense of freedom...as if a great weight has been lifted from me, and although that sounds so cliche', it is an apt description.
This school year is winding down, and I'm really getting excited about having the summer off, even though we really don't have any special plans yet. I have this great need for organization and self improvement lately, and summer will give me more free time to devote to those things. Right now, everything feels possible.

3 Comments:

zorlone said...

Angela,

That's the spirit! Keep it up! that last line is very powerful. WE can do anything!

Think positive.

Good luck with your activities. I always admire people who has great organizational skills.

Z

clean and crazy said...

oh what an amazing post on hope, I feel the hope in the words i read today. it is everywhere, really all you have to do is look around and you will find hope. thanks for sharing this with us.

Eva Marie said...

BRAVO!!!!! Keep your eyes focused on the light of tomorrow!!!! Those are the steps to move forward, and beyond! Great job!