I Don't Believe

I have therapy in an hour, and I really don't want to go. I also have a couples session tomorrow with my husband, and I'm definitely not up for that. I feel like I don't have anything to say anymore. I know what I should be doing, and I'm not doing it right now. I know that I need help, but I'm not necessarily wanting it. I'm determined to lose this weight, and if I have to be unhealthy to do it, than so be it. I'm frustrated with following my meal plan and doing all of the right things, because all that is doing is maintaining the weight I'm at right now, and that is not a weight that I can happily live with. I know that this focus and obsession with my weight is wrong, but I'm giving up. When I eat healthy, I still obsess over it, so what is the difference? I'm in a hopeless place right now, and I'm also in a place where I don't believe in recovery. I may be weight restored, but my mind is still not in a healthy place. I guess that is what I plan on discussing in therapy. I feel so disappointed in myself, and also sad, but that is where I'm at right now.
Comments
Hugs,
Jane