THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Resolutions

Everyone send your prayers and good thoughts our way. Today is Dave's neurology appointment, and we will know what is going on with his brain tumor, and where we go from here with treatment options. I'm sleepless, worried, and as usual...writing:)

hope. Pictures, Images and Photos

Resolutions

Wide awake
my mind circles and spins
and it begins
all over again

Together we will wait
clasping hands
and we will wait
and take
what is thrown our way

Questioning the Gods
but they are not Gods
just men
maybe wrong
maybe right
Holding us by the throat
the grip so tight

Breathing room
walking light
no more doom and gloom
it is time for trite

In this together
again
we fight

Angela Minard 2009©

10 Comments:

clean and crazy said...

just put you in my god box, hang in there, my prayers are for peace and serenity and that it may enfold you in comfort my freind.

Unknown said...

You have mine. I hope everything goes well. Good luck.

Zan said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Angela!
xx

Raven said...

Keeping you and Dave in my prayers.

Unknown said...

holding you and yours in my thoughts and praying that everything will be all right. much love to you...

Ann said...

sending you best wishes and good thought.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Just let go and let God. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best, keep us posted.

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

You are in my thoughts. Just said a little prayer for you.

Ruth said...

Good luck Angela and Dave. (((((HUGS)))))

Francis Scudellari said...

You're both definitely in my thoughts. I'm hoping for the best.