THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 6, 2009

Untitled

I would like to hide away from
the world, and not have to face
anyone. Shame is eating away at
all of me. I'm sad and angry,
and sure that I deserve to feel as
bad as I do. I feel like a horrible person
who doesn't deserve anything.
I'm tired of all of the labels,
but what's one more,right?
Who the hell cares anymore?
I'm in a negative, rageful mood, and
dangerously filled with self hatred.
Oh, there are ways to fix these feelings.
I can stuff them down, starve them away,
getting lost in the minutia of the one
label that I hang onto for dear life.
How do I deal?, and maybe I'm not meant to.

6 Comments:

Grace said...

me too...and i surely don't know...

Russ said...

Good Morning Angela.I see you are on a down spiral.The one thing that always keeps me going is my family.My daughters and now my grand children.My wife of course is always there for me.You have to keep working on the positive things in your life.Remember your boys.They need you.

Ann said...

Aww Angela I'm sorry you're feeling this way today. Forget about the labels that everyone else pastes on you. Just paste your own label right over top and to hell with the rest. Just remember that the label you use should be the one that says "I deserve the best" or as a substitute for that one you can use "I AM WORTH IT"
Hope you're feeling better long before you read my dopey advice...lol

Joanne Olivieri said...

Angela, we all feel this way at times. I know I do. Labels are for merchandise, not people. Forget them. The anger, rage and hatred you are feeling can be shed by thinking of those you love and those who love you. Do something that makes you feel good. It doesn't matter what it is, it could be something as small as taking a nap, the thing is just do it. You will get through this.

clean and crazy said...

so how did the doctors appointment go?

Wanda's Wings said...

Hang in there my friend. I know the feelings you are having. Find one good thing and hang on to that.