THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

Work Frustration

Today has been such an uncomfortable day at work. My co-workers aren't getting along with each other, two of the para's hate the lead teacher, and are now going to be job sharing, so that they can get out of the classroom for at least half of the day each. I feel caught in the middle and cannot stand the gossip and discontentment. It makes me so sad, because before Christmas break, everyone was getting along. I'm not even sure what happened to get all of this back biting started, but it has me so on edge. I have a feeling that it is going to be this way for the rest of the year, so that really disappoints me because we used to have such fun in our classroom. I know that regardless, we are there for the kids, but it would also be nice if everyone could manage to get along. Anyway...I'm finished venting about work. I thought it would make me feel better to get some of my frustration out here:) It is Monday, so I do hope that this week improves.

8 Comments:

Patrick said...

I'm on the eighth day of 12-hour shifts -- today was the first day I was able to take a lunch (breaks don't exist)--and this will probably continue until March. Does that make you feel any better?

Ann said...

we have that kind of stuff going on where I work too. This one talks about that one, she hates this one, that one tells everyone what everyone else is saying about you. Geesh, just do the job and get along already. It's amazing how adults can act worse than kids some times isn't it? Hope your week get better

Nicole said...

I'm sorry things are stressful at work right now. That's a bummer :(

Having to be in tense environments is no fun at all.

I hope the tension eases up as the days pass. And I hope your week gets a bit brighter! :)

Sending lots of love and hugs <3
Nicole

Joanne Olivieri said...

We had all that gossiping and backstabbing where I worked as well. It made me crazy so stressed. I hated it. I'd like to tell you to ignore it but I know that is so hard to do. But, you have the right idea, you are there for the kids and that's the most important. I think it was helpful that you vented here. Have a good week.

j said...

This is something I do not miss about the working world. I hope the rest of your week goes better.

Anonymous said...

Can't we all just "get along".???. What is up with these crazy people. Just don't be part of it.

Old Man in Florida

new illuminati said...

Often there's actually a very good reason when one is feeling frustrated or depressed. Modern human societies are very sick places. Only those who suppress their wiser and simpler natures can appear to thrive in such toxic environments, by detuning from what they know to be right in order to fit into an inherently crazy and self-defeating system. Good luck - there's probably nothing wrong with you.

new illuminati said...

Often there's actually a very good reason when one is feeling frustrated or depressed. Modern human societies are very sick places. Only those who suppress their wiser and simpler natures can appear to thrive in such toxic environments, by detuning from what they know to be right in order to fit into an inherently crazy and self-defeating system. Good luck - there's probably nothing wrong with you.