THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Do Lists


Photobucket

There is nothing like waking up from a nightmare to start off the day. On top of that, once again, it is gloomy and cold outside. I was hoping for some sun during my spring break. The forecast for Thursday and Friday looks promising, but then they are saying maybe some snow over the weekend! Oh well...

Here is what I've been up to~

  • Dave bought me a new iPod on Saturday, so today I have been busy loading my music onto it. For those who care, it is a pretty metallic purple one:)
  • I went to the dentist and had the chip in my front tooth fixed. I had an accident on a mo-ped when I was in high school, and lost half of my front teeth. The bonding they fixed it with was starting to wear out, and I was scared the whole piece was going to fall off. I didn't want to look like a hillbilly!
  • I'm knitting a scarf for a friends little girl. This will probably be the last of my knitting for awhile, since it is hopefully going to warm up soon.
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning. I'll be honest...I've yet to do this. I did buy cleaning supplies though.
  • Walking on my treadmill
  • Therapy
  • Facebook

Here is what I still plan to do~

  • Cleaning :) Have you seen the show Hoarders? It is so shocking and sad to see that people live that way. I'm definitely going to get rid of the hundreds of magazines that are cluttering my house before I become one of them.
  • Plant pansies
  • Take my nieces to see Alice In Wonderland
  • I also want to see Shutter Island
  • Take Phoebe to the dog park
  • Take a long walk on the trail that runs behind our house.
  • Get a haircut and pedicure
  • Write some poetry
  • Did I mention cleaning?

I really want to write, but I've yet to feel inspired by anything. I hate that feeling of being shut off from my own creativity. I wish that I could paint or draw all of the beauty that I see. I want to start writing happier poems because I'm feeling happier. I think I will wait for the sun.

5 Comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

That is quite a to do list. I think taking your niece to Alice in Wonderland and being outdoors running will give you the inspiration you need to write.

Ann said...

Don't feel bad, cleaning always gets pushed to the end of my to do list too. You're one step ahead of me though, you bought the cleaning supplies...lol

Ann said...

Don't feel bad, cleaning always gets pushed to the end of my to do list too. You're one step ahead of me though, you bought the cleaning supplies...lol

Wanda's Wings said...

How your day must have been packed.Hope you enjoyed the day.

Nicole said...

I loved Alice in Wonderland!! I hope you have fun with your new ipod and that you are able to unwind and get lots of rest on your break. Taking long walks is my favorite thing to do, especially in the Spring when the weather is mild and warm.

I hope you are having a lovely break :)

All my love <3
Nicole