THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It Feels Good

Photobucket
It is hard to see in this picture, but I had my nose pierced yesterday!

I have this new found sense of excitement and adventure, and I feel so in love with life right now. I feel like I’ve discovered a new part of myself, and I really like who I have uncovered. I’m taking chances and risks that I’ve never been brave enough to take before. The past is not taking up so much space in my mind lately, and that feels like such a relief.

Last night I went and had my nose pierced. It was something that I had wanted to do for awhile, but I always worried about what other people would think. Yesterday, I thought, “Screw it!” I don’t care what anyone else thinks, and I’m so glad that I did it. I love it! I have had a great start to my summer. I went over to a friends house yesterday, sat by her pool, and got started on my tan. I also got a start on some of my household chores. I have a ton of energy, partly due to the fact that I’ve been eating well, and working out. I’ve been used to starving myself for so long, that I forgot how it feels to be nourished. It feels good:)

6 Comments:

Ann said...

Good for you. I can't say that I've ever wanted to get my nose pierced but if it makes you happy it's worth doing :) I also envy you all your energy, wish I had some.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I've had mine for almost 15 years now and I can't imagine not having it! Good for you for taking such good care of yourself! It's amazing how good it feels, doesn't it?

Ruth said...

Sounds like you're doing great, that's awesome!

Paula said...

I love love love it that you got what YOU wanted. I am not strong on piercings yet you wnated and I am so glad you got it for yourself. it is such a content and joyful feeling to do little things for ourselves, to self care and spoil! So good! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Who is this person? Where in the world did she come from?? That is right, she has been inside you all along. You just needed some help finding her.

Superman

Angela said...

Yes, I needed some help. I have some wonderful therapists who have been helping me:) I miss my Superman therapist!