THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Photobucket

This was the first family portrait that we had taken twelve years ago. Look at my babies! They were so small, and the time has just flown by. I love everything about being a mom. Watching them grow and change into the wonderful young men that they are becoming. My love for them is overwhelming and unconditional.
You would think that having an eating disorder would have made it hard for me to be pregnant, but those were the times that I absolutely loved my body and felt the most beautiful. I took care of myself like no other time in my life, cherishing the new lives that I was carrying. They are the best part of my life!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day, especially my mom, who I miss and love very much.

11 Comments:

Ann said...

What a beautiful family portrait. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, also. I just gave you a call, but you must have gone to sleep after your blog. I have always felt that you and Vic were my finest achievments,also. Even more amazing when you see your child having your grandchildren. Life does come full circle. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life. Even this old man in Florida!

Angela said...

Thanks Mom! I wish that we were spending it together, but know that you always in my heart<3

Sending a hug for both you and the old man:-)

Wanda's Wings said...

What a beautiful portrait. There is nothing like the love for our children. You have a beautiful family

Paula said...

Wow, 5 boys around. Quite something ;-))) You have such a beautiful smile, it is drawing all atenttion - positively meant. Have a great strat into the week.

Joanne Olivieri said...

What a gorgeous family and a Wonderful Happy Mother's Day to you:)

Unknown said...

That is a definite keeper....
~Happy Mother's Day~

Angela said...

Thanks everyone for the Mother's Day wishes, and compliments! Hope you are all also having a wonderful day.
Sending all my love<3

Nicole said...

Awww, I love this photo of your family! I hope that you had a wonderful mother's day, you certainly deserve it :)

Lots of love <3<3<3
Nicole

Doreen McGettigan said...

I agree what a great portrait! They grow so fast and my grand children seem to be growing at hyperspeed I am afraid to blink!

William K Wallace said...

One of these days you will get back to being as happy as you look in that picture....You can do it...you will do it...