THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 14, 2010

A New Beginning

Butterfly fairy Pictures, Images and Photos

Today is the start of my new meal/exercise plan, and I'm actually pretty pumped about it, strangely enough. I've decided that I'm going to really, seriously do this. I'm going to kick this eating disorder to the curb once and for all. I think that this is the first time that I've felt so motivated. Even during my stay in-patient, part of me knew that I was going to go back to restricting. I had old issues that I wasn't dealing with, and I was still so afraid. That doesn't mean that I'm still not afraid, but I'm ready to face the fear. I truly believe that I can do it, and that is a first. I also know that I have people on my side who are going to hold me accountable because they care. Mostly though, I'm going to hold myself accountable because I deserve to get better, and the people who love me deserve more of me than they are getting. So now, I'm off to dinner, and then I'm going to hit the treadmill. I'm ready to start over, change my life, and begin again.

6 Comments:

Ann said...

FANTASTIC! Today is the first day of the rest of your life and so glad to hear you are ready to make it a good one :)

Cammy said...

Awesome, awesome, this post made my morning brighter! You are giving both yourself and your loved ones the gift of a lifetime by taking your well-being seriously. You can do this!

Wilmaryad said...

Finally, Angela! And to help you celebrate your decision to take your life by the horns, I'll start a similar plan. Let's claim back our lives, girl! ;-)

Paula said...

Selfcare is so important. One day at a time. You just have to make it one day at a time. Keep you in my thoughts.

Angela said...

Day 2 and so far I'm doing great. Thank you all for the positive support. It helps so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! I know that you will keep it up and remember all the small people who have helped you get to this point, Lol!!!!!

Superman