THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 25, 2010

Little Things I Love

Photobucket

Little Things I Love
  • Glitter
  • Lipgloss
  • Diet Coke with a shot of vanilla from Quik Trip
  • Tootsie Rolls
  • VW busses
  • Platform shoes
  • Broadway musicals
  • Knitting
  • Boys
  • Babies
  • Perfume
  • Fashion
  • Poetry
  • Lace
  • Fairies
  • Willow Trees
  • Dresses
  • Kissing
  • Daydreaming
  • Parties
  • Books
  • My laptop:)
  • Baking with my mom
  • Writing
  • Target
  • Quiet
  • Noise
  • Laughter
  • Sarcasm
  • Coffee
  • Xanax:)

Well, that is my list for the moment, but I reserve the right to add on to it later!


5 Comments:

Ann said...

If I were to make a list some of your items would certainly be on it. What a fun idea.

Paula said...

Great list. Whilst I am pilgriming through Europe on my way to Santiago; my list looks different; finding shelter, a open grocery store; dry hiking boots. I am glad to have access to internet today and being able to stop by. love from France

Joanne Olivieri said...

I can relate to pretty much all of these and like them as well.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your list. The last one is my favorite too! :)

Lydia

May said...

I stopped by your post here and simply love your list. Sometimes the little things can mean the most to us.