THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Challenging Weekend

Photobucket

I've finally made it to Friday. It has felt like a really long week at work. I'm still getting hit on a regular basis, which isn't fun, but I'm determined not to let this kid bully me into getting his way, and escaping from the demands placed upon him. I'm definitely ready for this weekend. I'm planning on going out to lunch with a friend on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing her, but not the lunch part. I'm used to sticking with my protein bar in the afternoon, so stepping outside of that right now is going to be hard, but I'm going to do it anyway. I think the more difficult part will be not restricting the rest of the day. Yesterday I did eat three times. It wasn't much, but for me, just breaking the rule in my head is important. I'm trying to take my recovery from this relapse day by day, and not get overwhelmed by how far I have to go. I'm going to try to keep on challenging the eating disorder, and even though it brings up feelings of failure, I'm going to work on pushing through those. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend:)

6 Comments:

Ann said...

Enjoy your weekend. You deserve it.

clean and crazy said...

awesome!! you ate 3 times yesterday!! wonderful news!! See you CAN do it!! have an awesome weekend!!

Wanda's Wings said...

I hope you have a great weekend too. You did a wonderful job eating 3 meals yesterday, Way to go!

I Hate to Weight said...

eating three times is really big. hope you can find something comfortable to eat for lunch. i've ALWAYS hated lunch. it's my scariest meal.

do the best you can. hope you don't restrict the rest of the day

Anonymous said...

Hi, good post. I have been pondering this topic,so thanks for sharing. I’ll likely be coming back to your posts. Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

financial help