THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Look To The Sky

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look To The Sky

Impenetrable
A solid shiny steel cage
enclosed within
Vast and high
I raise my eyes
and feel so small
There are no foot holds
on which to climb
Trapped inside
I slip and slide
now too tired to try
My voice is lost
bouncing against the cold metal walls
an echo in the darkness
My frozen breath hangs in the stillness
of this doorless cave
which has swallowed me whole

Angela Minard 2010©







4 Comments:

battleinmind said...

Wow. Well you pretty much described how I feel. Thanks so much for sharing this :)

xxx

Paula said...

I am sorry for you struggling so hard right now. Love from my heart to yours.

Angela said...

My therapist asked me to write a poem about the wall that I had built around myself, and this is what came out.

Wanda's Wings said...

I can so relate to what you have written. You truly have a talent for writing. Keep it up. Get your story out.