THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Your Eyes

love lost Pictures, Images and Photos

Your Eyes

Sometimes I see your eyes
Gold and green
a flash in my mind
that sets off a chain reaction
of feelings
Daydreams and longing
that have to be pushed
down below the surface
hoping they will slip away
too far for me to reach
It all lies beyond my fingertips
that once touched yours
Memories rewound and played
over and over again
are mindfully being put on a shelf
eventually left to gather dust
and yet, sometimes...
I still see your eyes

Angela Minard 2010©



6 Comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

i know it well. and the pushing away. sad.

beautiful poem

Wanda's Wings said...

Angela you write beautifully. I can feel sadness of the words. Take care my friend.

Charles said...

Powerful, evocative words that cut to the soul. Very well written

Joanne Olivieri said...

Your words are always so touching and meaningful. They grip me heart.

Paula said...

Hugs to you. Touched my heart.

Anonymous said...

So, what color are Superman's eyes?