THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Send Up A Prayer



Please send up a prayer, good karma, or whatever you've got for a little friend of mine with autism who is in kindergarten, and I also work with him. He is in the ICU, and not doing well. We have been hit hard in our classroom this year, as a few months back we lost another 5 yr.old to a seizure disorder. Thank you so much!
***UPDATE***
My little friend is doing better, and they have moved him out of the ICU.
Thank you all, for your prayers and good thoughts!

7 Comments:

Just me said...

Totally praying for him (and you) :)

Thanks for your comment on my last post. I think we all need to be a little kinder to ourselves. Take care :) xx

Unknown said...

always always praying for thsoe with autism or any other developmental/mental health disorder for that matter!

Sia Jane said...

Love, light and healing sent.
Be good to you my darling xxxx

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and karma are for him and you,

Old Man in Florida

Ann said...

consider it done. I would be happy to

I Hate to Weight said...

i hope he is healing. and i will pray for him. thank you for letting us know.

i admire you so for your work.

Wanda's Wings said...

Praying for the little one. You hang in there too. Hugs.