THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Things I Love Part II

Photobucket

Things I Love Part II

1.The green of a spring sky that threatens rain in the morning
2.The smell of lilies of the valley
3.The new lipstick I found called Fashion's Night Pout:)
4.The questioning look my dog gives me
5.The sarcasm of son #4( I don't know where he gets it from;-)
6.The Bamboozler ride at World's Of Fun.( spinning is the best!)
7.The way one of my little autism kiddos pats my face
8.Child's Pose
9.Now & Later candy( Watermelon is my fav)
10.Boys, Boys, Boys, Boys( Men too!)
11.My YouTube playlist
12.My new Easter dress(which I will wear no matter how cold it is)
13.The way son #2 is a con artist
14.The way son#1 still calls me mommy
15.The funny way that son #3 greets me with a "Hi, Mom," and a little wave every time he sees me
16.My online blogger friends
17.The way my husband kisses my head( for some reason it comforts me)
18.I know that I've mentioned this before, but I'm a sucker for GLITTER!
19.Inspirational quotes
20.Peanut butter, nutella, and banana sandwiches( Can you believe I love something food related? Yes, it's true!)
21.Exclamation marks!
22.Glee!
23.My newfound friend, the library
24.The jar of marbles that my boys collected when they were little
25.A smile from a stranger

To be continued...

5 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

What a wonderful list and outlook on life!

Sia Jane said...

Loved reading this and actually learning more about you :)

Just me said...

Awesome - I loved reading this & I agree with Sia Jane - it's a great to learn these things about you!

I Hate to Weight said...

cool list, glitter lady. i'm going to make a list too.

YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION.

thank you, Angela!!!

Haley said...

Makes me smile :)