THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Lost Angel

I've lost another one of my little autism friends, and I'm heartbroken beyond belief. This is the second little one from this classroom that we have lost this year. He was playing outside this afternoon, and ran away from his parents. They couldn't find him, called the police to help look for him, and found him in a neighbors pool. He was a bright spot, with a brilliant smile, filled with exuberance for life, and spontaneous hugs. Tomorrow is the last day of school, and it will be so hard to walk into that classroom and not see his shining face. His light will be greatly missed.

8 Comments:

Ruth said...

Oh no! (((HUGS))) So sorry to hear this.

Anonymous said...

holding you close in my heart...
azhe'n

Just me said...

Oh this is so awful! I'm so sorry! :( Hugs x x

I Hate to Weight said...

oh Angela. there are just no words. such sorrow and loss.

i pray he is at peace

Eve said...

I am so sorry. I will hold you and his family in my prayers.
This is heart breaking.

Anonymous said...

This is so terrible! I am so sorry!

I know that this might not be proper, but I am very desperate and I just am needing to reach out to the blogging community. Please read this blog-the second issue addressed-to understand. http://divinelyvegan.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/very-important-post-help-needed/

clean and crazy said...

this is so devestating my thoughts and prayers for you and this little angels family and loved ones.

Sia Jane said...

Oh Angela, I am so sorry {{{hugs}}
You are in my thoughts and I am here for you ♥