THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 23, 2011

Goodbye

Photobucket

Getting through this day has been very difficult. It is hard to comprehend that little Jared is gone. I was thankful that I was able to spend the day with so many other people who loved him. We looked at pictures taken throughout the year, and shared our memories of him. My heart goes out to his family. I can only imagine how devastating it must be to lose a child. One of the hardest parts of my job is growing attached, and then having to say goodbye. Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I will have to say my goodbyes. I'm leaving one of my schools, and moving to another. That is nothing new, as I move around a lot in my position, but starting over is rarely easy. I'm pretty shy and soft spoken when it comes to new people and situations, and the beginning of a new year always brings with it a great deal of anxiety. Anyway... I'm going to try not to think about that right now. I always get ahead of myself. I'm so emotionally drained, and if I let it, everything can overwhelm me. Tonight, I'm going to try to rest my mind, and hopefully, tomorrow I can see everything in a different light. At the moment, all that I seem to be staring into is darkness.

4 Comments:

Eve said...

Praying that the light shines brightly for you!

I Hate to Weight said...

how are you doing today? just thinking about you.

clean and crazy said...

hope you get through the day with peace and serenity. many prayers of love going up for you right now.

esther said...

Be strong dear, new people will accept you just the way you are. I don't know you but I admire you because of the effort you're doing recovering. Seems like like isn't easy at the moment, but all this pain will eventually go away. You can do this, I know you do.