THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Quick Work Time Post

I'm at work, and writing this post during the student's computer time. I had such a great weekend. I was off on Friday and cleaned my house both Friday and Saturday, but then I had all of Sunday to do whatever I wanted. I woke up early on Sunday and went to the 7:00 a.m. yoga class, ran some quick errands, and then baked chocolate chip cookies. It was a nice, relaxing day. I am so excited to see Eve, Jenny, and Jessieh, that I could hardly sleep last night. I woke up at four in the morning, fed the dog, and had lots of coffee. I'm pretty wired!
I also want to say that I've done better with food this weekend, even though I was busy and would forget to eat sometimes, I tried to make up for it later in the day. I'm not as happy with my body as I would like to be. Yoga is helping, but I added some light weights and sit ups to my routine so that I could tone up my arms and my stomach. Dave keeps saying that I'm getting older, but I still feel like that is no excuse to get all flabby. I know that is probably my eating disorder talking, but I'm not overdoing it. Well, that is all for now. Computer time is over, so I better get back to work. Have a happy Monday:)

3 Comments:

Ann said...

sounds like you had a great long weekend. I need one of those.
As far as I'm concerned you're never too old to get in shape. Exercise is good for you,

Sia Jane said...

Angel, you are worth so much more than your eating disorder xxxx

I Hate to Weight said...

glad you had such a good weekend. clean, sparkly homes are dreamy. i know you love all things glittery.

it sounds like you're really understanding what's been going on with you in terms of how your past has affected your life. and i can't really imagine how difficult that's been. you are truly courageous.

re; exercise. it IS great to take good care of our bodies, of course. however, if you say "it's probably my eating disorder talking", then i do think it's worth looking at. what do you think?