THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Work And Other Stuff

Photobucket

I'm in the computer room at work today, and it will be the only chance that I have to even sit down or breathe. My student is only good when he is on the computer. This morning I have had to restrain nine times, and he has been in the safe room twice, and it is only 9:30. Today I had someone observing me, so I was nervous about that, but they said how amazed they were with how good I am and how positive I am with my student, even in difficult situations. That made me feel great, because sometimes I feel like what I'm doing doesn't make a difference. Today I feel competent in my job. What an incredible feeling, and it has really made my day:)I'm relieved that I don't have to work tomorrow though, because I'm physically worn out. I'm planning on taking two yoga classes today just to de-stress. I love the deep stretch class because of how wonderful and loose my body feels afterward, but I also like the yoga flow class because it is a great workout.
I had therapy yesterday, and the session felt productive. I also really needed the hug that I received from her. I'm a glutton when it comes to physical affection. If I don't get my evening snuggles from my husband then I feel deprived! Anyway...I love days like this when my I'm validated. It definitely helps with my self esteem issues. I hope that everyone is having as good of a day as I am:-)

3 Comments:

Eve said...

What a beautiful and encouraging post! I love the art too! I love you!

Nicole said...

I'm really glad that you received such a great review and that they made you feel appreciated. You definitely deserve to be praised. I have so much respect for you and the work and that you do, Angie. It must be a very challenging position that requires an extraordinary amount of patience. Your schools and students are very lucky to have you :)

I hope you have a great weekend <3

Sending lots and lots of love your way<3<3<3

Nicole

Sairs said...

Congrats on the good review. It's always nice to be told you are doing a good job isn't it? I hope your yoga classes are able to relax you and make you feel better.
*hugs*
Sarah