THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lots Of Smiles


I couldn't sleep last night, so I'm up early. It is okay after days of catching up. I'm sitting here having coffee with my boys who stay up all night because it is summer. They will have a rude awakening when school starts back up in a few weeks. I love sitting around and talking with them. They have had their friends over all summer, and I love all of the laughter, although we have had some broken curfews and such:0 Now we are watching VH1 classics, and then totally 80's. I'm giving you a blow by blow of my morning...:) A little 80's jam, a little grooving as I sit and type. Madonna, yeah:) Okay, lots of smiles this morning.
I'm going to take two yoga classes this morning since I'm up so early, I'm mastering the crow pose slowly but surely, and I just love it so much. It is a slight addiction, although a good, healthy one out of all the many obsessions that I've had. Okay...what other random tid bits can I tell you? I have bright pink toes with tiny white flowers on each and every toenail, new sparkle mascara in copper, and also a new ankle bracelet that is very fun. I also get the new computer that my parents bought me, which is purple by the way. It will be here on Monday, so I won't be cussing at my old one anymore! I love the sun, and summer. I never want it to end. I'm going to savor these last few weeks before work starts back up. Okay, I'm off to get the day and this weekend underway. Wishing you all a good one!

2 Comments:

Just me said...

I love this post, it made me feel all relaxed & chilled out just reading it :)

Eve said...

I totally agree with Just Me! I felt so happy to read what you just wrote and I am imagining you drinking coffee in your beautiful home surrounded by handsome men:) Yeah! I hope you have a fantastic day!
I love you! and I really enjoyed talking to you last night:)