THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Toys Are Fun

Photobucket

This is the first post that I've written on my new computer:) I'm loving it! It is so fast, and I don't know what I will do with all of my extra time. It has all of the bells and whistles. I still have a lot of exploring and playing around to do. I can Skype now that I've got a camera. Toys are fun!

In other news, my mom went back home to Florida today. It will take a bit to get used to it here without her.
This summer is flying by. I have less than 3 weeks before I go back to work. I'm going to make the most of what time I have left, although I don't have any specific plans for what I'm going to do. There are friends that I want to see, and of course in the summer, I always enjoy the sunshine. I was born in the wrong part of the country. I need warmth 24/7.
Well, I wanted to test out the lap top, and it works just beautifully. I'm sure that I will be back to writing again later in the week. Hope everyone is having a good one!

2 Comments:

Haley said...

It's weird how fast summer has flown by!!
Glad you are loving your new computer :)
Enjoy the sunshine!!
<3

Wanda's Wings said...

Good for you a new toy. I'm sure you and your computer will be best friends.