THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Funny Feeling


This morning I woke up with a sense of foreboding and a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. It is now the afternoon, and nothing bad has happened, so maybe it is the gloominess of the day. They did call an emergency meeting about the student that I work with. I have refused to work with him if the safe room is taken off of his plan. I spent all of last year having to restrain him, and it is just too much for me anymore. I'm waiting to hear how the meeting went. I'm proud of myself for not letting stress affect how I'm eating. I just finished having a sandwich and an apple. I've been planning ahead and taking the time to pack lunch and snacks everyday. This week is a short work week for me because of parent/teacher conferences, so I'm off both Thursday and Friday. Hopefully this bad feeling that I'm having will pass, and the day will be uneventfull. I will keep you all posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :)