THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Word Challenge #5~ Sincere


When I think of the word sincere, the first person who comes to mind is my husband. He loves me unconditionally, with all of my flaws and has never once tried to change me. He picks me up when I fall, praises my successes, and tells me the truth, as painful as that can be sometimes. We have been through many ups and downs in our marriage. We have survived his brain tumor, my anorexia, a couple of stays on the psych ward, and my stay in a treatment center, never once leaving my side. I think that most people really try to be sincere, although most of us can also judge too harshly at times. I know that I can be critical of others , and also of myself. I am blessed with many sincere people in my life. I have a family who has supported me and stuck with me through many tough times. Sincerity comes with an open heart and mind, and of course the capacity to love through even the most difficult times.

0 Comments: